You are here
Bottom Line Diaper Bank
The Bottom Line Diaper Bank is organized for charitable purposes in order to serve Champaign, Urbana, Rantoul and the surrounding communities of Champaign County, Illinois. Its mission is to raise awareness in the community around the issue of diaper need for the underserved. The purpose of the organization is to
(1) raise awareness for diaper need in the community through marketing in the media - television, radio, print, online, presentation and festival, etc.
(2) Translate raised awareness to community engagement focused on the collection of diapers to support those in need.
(3) Create diaper drop-off locations throughout the community.
(4) Solicit monetary contributions to purchase diapers in bulk at a lower cost.
(5) Warehouse and distribute diapers to partner agencies who will distribute diapers to their clientele free-of-charge.
(6) Coordinate diaper drives with service clubs, churches, schools, youth groups, and other community groups interested in supporting our mission.