- Assist in warehouse with sorting, hanging, organizing product, as directed by Thrift Store Manager.
- Assist in loading/unloading of trucks, customer's vehicles and/or donor's vehicle as needed.
- Assist with janitorial duties to ensure cleanliness in all areas of the Thrift Store.
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner that fosters good relationships with program participants, coworkers and supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 5:00pm